Catholic Charities Counseling and Adoption Services is here to help you or a loved one regardless of where you live within the boundaries of the Erie Roman Catholic Diocese. Our 12 office locations provide ample opportunity to access an array of services available to people regardless of their religious affiliation. If you, or someone you know, is looking for help or guidance please contact the CCCAS office nearest to you.
We are living in difficult times, but we are here for you!
Here are some recommended resource websites with practical advice or handouts on helping you or a loved one to successfully navigate these difficult times.
If you find you are having a tough time dealing with this pandemic and the social isolation inherent in it, please feel free to contact us:
TOLL FREE - 866-852-6875
- Resources for Helping Kids and Parents Cope Amidst COVID-19
- Supporting Families During COVID-19
- Parents' and Caregivers' Guide to Coping with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Crisis
- Resources for Parents to Practice Self Care
- COVID-19 Resources --- For Parents, Families and Youth
- COVID-19 Resource and Information Guide
- Keep Children Healthy during the COVID-19 Outbreak
LEARN ABOUT OUR REFUGEE RESETTLEMENT PROGRAM -- WHAT WE DO AND WHY WE DO IT"
View our 2018 CCCAS Annual Report Click here